Hello you lovely lot! Happy July! Hope you’re all having a lovely one so far!! I thought I’d write and dedicate a whole post to bikini and swimwear brands I love and all my go to swimwear pieces from my travels so far. Before I left I spent ages trying to hunt down the right styles and swimwear pieces I felt comfortable in. I’m very particular with what shape I wear and feel comfortable in, however I’ve also included below some other styles I love from my go to brands to show some of the other styles. I’m a high waisted, sports styled top type girl usually or a high leg swimsuit as I just feel comfortable in these shapes, however the brands I’ve included all stock a range of styles, shapes and patterns and I swear by these brands swimwear pieces! So if you stuck holiday shopping then hopefully this helps in some way…
PRETTY LITTLE THING:
Starting with Pretty Little thing, because it’s seems majority of my swimwear pieces this trip have been from them! The pieces are also so affordable and the quality is also great. a lot of the high waisted bottoms I have from them are the comfiest I own, so on day trips and experiences I always opt for a PLT kini for extra comfort throughout the day! There patterns and designs are also super cute and I’m loving floral details right now!
A few more of my favourite PLT Bikinis:
- Orange Tie Dye: Linked Here.
- Green/Teal triangle tie up bikini: Linked Here.
- White Bow Bikini: Linked Here.
- Mint Green Bandeau Bikini: Linked Here.
- Tie Die Bandeau Bikini: Linked here.
So happy I came across this beautiful brand before my trip! The quality of these bikinis are insane!!! They are so soft and feel amazing on! They do so many variations of styles and cuts, which I found perfect when mix and matching the colours and styles for finding what you feel most comfortable in and finding the perfect fits. I went for a few different shapes from their site, from the sports styled tops below to the bandeau tips, which are both super flattering. In terms of the bottoms they have a high rise, mid rise and low; with all different cuts at the back depending on how much bum you like to show or whether your looking for that perfect tanning kini. I love the high leg cheeky cut styled bottoms for those beach days in the sun and then opted for a high rise bottom for everyday wear. I mean how gorgeous is the colour of this coral one!!! I can’t get enough….I’ve linked a few more of my favourites below, but could go on forever! I love all their bikinis!!
A few more of my favourite Kulani Kinis:
- Snow Leopard Set: Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked here:
- Neon orange Underwire Bikini set: Top Linked Here, Bottoms Linked Here:
- Minimal Sadie Bikini: Top Linked Here, Bottoms Linked here:
- Minimal Bikini Watermelon: Top Linked Here, Bottoms Linked Here:
- Isla One Piece Swimsuit: Linked here:
- Apple Shimmer Bikini: Top Linked here, Bottoms linked here:
- Leilani Cross Back Bikini: Top Linked Here, Bottoms Linked Here:
Slinki!! A new find of mine and a new love!! A little higher price range as these are from Aus, but the soft material and lightweight feel makes these bikinis so lovely to wear. Also my favourite shaped tops and tanning bottoms! Perfect for pool days and the cutest prints!
A few more of my favourites from Slinkii:
- Onyx SwimSuit: Linked Here.
- Basiq Tri Palmetto Bikini: Linked here.
- The Scoop Panthera Bikini: Linked here.
Of course ASOS needs to be involved in this post! Perfect for finding a huge variety of styles, shapes and patterns. Recently I came across the Crinkle Bikinis and swimwear!!! And wow these are so flattering!!! Obsessed with these and I’ve linked a few of my other faves below!!
A few more of my favourite ASOS Bikinis:
- Neon Pink Bikini Set: Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Asos Black Recycled bikini: Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Velvet Pink Bikini, Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Yellow Swimsuit, linked here.
- Khaki Spot Bikini, Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Bandage Bikini, Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Design Recycled Bikini, Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
Like pretty little thing , Missguided always has some lovely styles and shapes. Perfect for finding classic shapes in a range of colours at super affordable pieces also! I’ve left a few of my favourites below!!
A few more of my favourite Missguided Bikinis:
- Watermelon Print Bikini, Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Red Crinkle Mix and Match Bikini: Top linked here, Bottoms linked here (lots of shapes available).
- Mint Green Bikini : Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Palm Print Bikini: Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Green Tropical Print Bikini:Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
- Turq Recycled Bikini: Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
Again another Aussie Brand I can’t get enough of! but seriously does the most stunning shapes, especially if you love the sporty crop style like me! Kirsty and Myself got this style in four colours and we love them!! My only advice would be to go a size up in the tops, as they came up slightly small.
A few more of my favourite ArkSwimwear pieces:
- Rust One Piece, Linked Here.
- Grey Triangle Top Linked here, Grey Cheeky Bottoms Linked Here.
- White Crop Top Linked here, White Hybrid Bottoms Linked Here.
- Red Bralette Top Linked here, Red Cheeky Bottoms Linked Here.
- Black One Piece: Linked Here.
Next up the gorgeous Larni Swim!! Such gorgeous designs and beautiful quality. I love all the small details this brand adds to their pieces. My favourite is their stunning one piece, that comes in three different colours! Just how cute are the tie shoulder straps!!
A few more of my favourite LARNI Bikinis:
- Black One Piece: linked here.
- Kiki in Rose Top linked here, Vita Bottoms linked here.
- Maya Top linked here, Kylie Bottoms linked here.
- Kiki in Pistachio Top linked here, Bottoms linked here.
A brand that I swear by!! I have honestly lived in this bikini whilst I’ve been away, it’s so flattering and soft and so easy to wear! I wish I brought a few more styles from them, as my wish list is forever growing!
A few more of my faves from TJSWIM:
- Jordyn One piece: Linked Here.
- Candice Top Linked here, Zuri Bottoms Linked Here.
- Venus Top Linked here, Venus Bottoms Linked Here.
- Estelle Top Linked here, Estelle Bottoms Linked Here.
Most gorgeous swimsuits and bikinis! All of them are reversible too, which I just love! They also come packed with scrunchies, so your swimsuits match them, which I thought was so so cute!!Amazing quality and super comfortable to wear. Whilst I was on the boat for four days, I lived in mine!!
Some of my favourites from HallaXHalla:
- Pixie Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked Here.
- Lou Lou Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked Here.
- Daze Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked Here.
- Daze Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked Here.
Indi The label, do such gorgeous pieces and beautiful colours. I love the cuts of these bikinis and think they are so flattering. The little beach tees they do also are so so cute!!!
Some of my favourites from Indi The Label:
- Rio bikini in Blue: Linked here.
- Beach Bum Tee, Linked Here.
- Lisboa Bikini In Navy, Linked here.
- Rio In Glitter: Linked here,
Topshop was the first brand I brought my own very first bikini from! I love their gorgeous designs and if in doubt I always go for a huge try on session in London, at Topshop! This summer I’ve loved the different designs and ring detailed swimsuits and bikinis they have released. Such a cute design!
Some of my favourites from Topshop:
- Bright Pink Swimsuit: Linked Here.
- Hawaiian Print bikini: Linked Here.
- Orange Crinkle Set:, Linked Here.
- Apricot Crinkle Set, Linked Here.
- Ivory Swimsuit: , Linked Here.https://rstyle.me/+2VU6WOqmnKa8oN0lEZNJ6w
IN THE STYLE:
When I’m looking for a bikini with that extra detail or cute design, In The Styleis where I go! They always have the most insane prints, cute patterns and a range of so many shapes and styles.They little sets usually come with co-ord pieces and I’m Obsessed! Can’t wait to fill up my bikini wardrobe with some of them for Ibiza!
Some of my favourites from In The Style:
- White Swimsuit ,Linked Here.
- White Ribbed Bikini,Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked Here.
- Tie Dye Swimsuit , Linked Here.
- Yellow Bikini: Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked Here.
- Gingham Bikini Set:,Top Linked here, Bottoms Linked Here.
Love, India Moon x